Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Building A Body, exercise to recovery

A big part of my recovery was learning what "good" nutrition was. However, another essential component to my recovery was exercise. Through exercise I learned more about my body and my desire to look one way chanaged into a desire to be fit and strong.

I realized how important a moderate to vigorous exercise routine was. I've learned that by doing strength training I can prevent osteoporosis (which my mother has.) By doing cardio I can prevent so many diseases and just plain,daily fatigue. I've learned that my body is something to build up not tear down. And with all this knowledge I've overcome many of the doubts and fears that women face today.

Sigh...just finished working out and felt compelled to rant on this subject. Tomorrow I will post pics of my eats if I can!

night to all

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna! I just read your question on my blog. I really don't know much about foods for training for a marathon, and the recommendations are very specific to your shape, size, training routine, and fitness level. I would suggest talking to someone who has trained/run a marathon before, and who is similar to you. I'd love to learn more in the future, but sorry I can't give you more specifics.

    ReplyDelete